Sunday, May 8, 2011

Anti-cheat shader works

I finally have the anti-cheat shader working!  These are the results (you may need to increase your monitor's brightness to see the difference, as this is what the shader is designed to combat):


The fixed version is to the left, and the original is to the right.

Ironically, I kind of cheated to get these examples (it is a simple quad with a screenshot slapped ontop of it), so I can't see how it looks interactively.  But I plan on using this for future projects which require this kind of protection, so I should have an excuse to try it out eventually (probably during one of these quick test projects I will be creating).

P.S. Adding images to a post on Blogspot is somewhat annoying.  I had to restructure this post several times before it was formatted correctly.

No comments:

Post a Comment